WCSA Introduces Economic Development Guide
The WCSA understands the importance of building and cultivating relationships with business and industry in Washington County, Va. The utility’s new Economic Development Guide will promote the advantages of doing business in Washington County.
Designed to serve as an informational piece for business prospects interested in locating to Washington County, this guide highlights the WSCA’s approach to providing quality water and wastewater service.
It also addresses the utility’s large service area, which includes five industrial parks that are home to 40 businesses and approximately 4,200 employees. In addition, business prospects will gain an improved understanding about the WCSA in the following areas:
- A fee structure founded on minimizing rate increases due to system upgrades and expansions;
- Technological improvements and infrastructure development;
- New connection voucher program;
- Relationships with outside organizations and agencies;
- Noteworthy achievements; and
- Washington County demographics and cultural attractions.
Click here to view a PDF version of the WCSA’s economic development guide.