Residential Water/Wastewater Service

To Establish New Residential Water or Wastewater Service

WCSA_06_001.jpgFOR NEW CONSTRUCTIONS or EXISTING HOMES WITH A PRIVATE WATER SOURCE – Download this application form for Water or Wastewater Service, print it, fill it out, and bring it – with your payment – to WCSA's Business Office during normal working hours. Please bring these items to our office at least 7-10 business days before a new connection is desired. If you need an application form faxed to your attention, contact our office at 276-628-7151. All applications must be approved by the WCSA Office before any action will be taken.

Click Here for Residential Application for Service

To Transfer Existing Service

ONLY IF THERE HAS BEEN WATER AT PREVIOUS SERVICE ADDRESS - All applications for service are available by walk-in, mail, fax, phone, or via electronic download (below). This prescribed application form must be completed and submitted to WCSA's Business Office at least 24 hours before the transfer of service can be complete.

Click Here for Service Transfer Form